The parish of All Saints, Mission was formed in 1901, with first services held November 10, 1901. The church was consecrated April 20th, 1902. The first service was held in Mission Ciry with the view of forming a parish which would embrace Mission City, Hatzic, Matsqui, Abbotsford and Whonnock. Subsequently Abbotsford and all the territory south of the Fraser River was set apart as a new parish, and Whonnock and territory west of the river was set apart as a new parish. Each of these were originally stations of the Fraser River Mission. The parish experienced difficulties during the WWI years as many parishioners enlisted and were lost in the war. However throughout the depression years and WWII the parish grew. A new, larger curch was built, consecrated and dedicated in October of 1947.