Stuk AD212.1 - St. Richard, North Vancouver architectural plans

Title and statement of responsibility area

Titel

St. Richard, North Vancouver architectural plans

Algemene aanduiding van het materiaal

  • Architectural drawing

Parallelle titel

Overige titelinformatie

Title statements of responsibility

Titel aantekeningen

Beschrijvingsniveau

Stuk

referentie code

AADNW F-360.1-AD212.1

Editie

Editie

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Datering archiefvorming

Datum(s)

Fysieke beschrijving

Fysieke beschrijving

architectural drawings: technical plans of proposed addition

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archivistische beschrijving

Naam van de archiefvormer

(1949-2009)

Institutionele geschiedenis

Begun as a mission church of St. John the Evangelist, North Vancouver, the church of St. Richard was built by the people under the direction of the Rev. Charles Bishop in 1950. It was dedicated and opened March 16, 1951 and soon the Sunday School was running a double shift and all parish organizations were in full swing. Named for St. Richard of Chichester, a stone was inset at the centre of the altar in the shape of a triangle and was presented by the Dean of the Chapter of Chichester Cathedral and was taken from the floor of the church where St. Chichester was Bishop in the year 1245. By 1953 the loans for the church were all paid and plans made for an extension. By 1958 they were self-supporting and no longer a mission church of St. John's. In 1963 the parish was incorporated and approved with set boundaries, later to be consecrated in 1975. The parish ceased its operations and closed in 2009 (??)

Geschiedenis beheer

Bereik en inhoud

Item consists of 3 technical drawings of proposed addition including site and floor plan, west elevation, and perspective sketch

Aantekeningen

Materiële staat

Directe bron van verwerving

Ordening

Taal van het materiaal

Schrift van het materiaal

Plaats van originelen

Beschikbaarheid in andere opslagformaten

Restrictions on access

Termen voor gebruik, reproductie en publicatie.

Toegangen

Guide #:

Associated materials

Related materials

Aanvullingen

Algemene aantekening

Data entry data: 24/03/09 11:23
Data entry by: BM

Alpha-numeric designations

Inmagic identifier: 2098
Item note: AD 212.1

Fysieke beschrijving

Pieces: 3

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standaard nummer

Trefwoorden

Onderwerp trefwoord

Geografische trefwoorden

Naam ontsluitingsterm

Genre access points

Beheer

Identificatie van het beschrijvingsrecord

Identificatiecode van de instelling

Regels of conventies

Status

Niveau van detaillering

Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

Taal van de beschrijving

Schrift van de beschrijving

Bronnen

Voorwaarden voor raadpleging en gebruik

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres

Fysieke opslag

  • Doos: Roll Stand 1 - 16